Friday, February 23, 2007

so many thoughts...

so little recollection. I should probably start out by welcoming you to my life, thoughts, quirky viewpoints and everything else uniquely "me". I've learned that if you're going to coming along with me for the ride, it really is best to keep all arms and legs inside the at all times.

But, seriously, I was at work today and stumbled across an article about the first ever SecondLife millionaire. You can read about it here. I might be alone in thinking that the amount of money moving through this virtual reality world, on any given day, is all-together kind of frightening. In the last 24 hours alone $1,568,147 was spent in this not-so-real world. Is our world/planet/society bad enough that we are freely opening our wallets to opportunities that exist only in our imaginations?

No comments: